1. Studenty.me is the website of Studenty (Ireland) Limited.
2. Your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions of use. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Studenty (Ireland) Limited reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and users are required regularly review same.
Registered users of this website will be personally fully responsible for any and all material posted by them. Users are prohibited from posting material which is defamatory, threatening, abusive, insulting, discriminatory or which incites hatred, discrimination or violence.
4. If any Studenty.me services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as required in the course of registration. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Studenty (Ireland) Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Studenty (Ireland) Limited will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Studenty (Ireland) Limited or another party.
You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder
5. The material contained on this website is for general information purposes only. Any and all information is subject to change without notice. Studenty (Ireland) Limited may update and change this website at any time without notice. No liability whatsoever is accepted by Studenty (Ireland) Limited for any action taken in reliance on the information on this website.
6. The content of this website, including its design and layout are protected by trade mark, copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or otherwise used by you for any public or commercial use without our prior written consent.
7. No links to this website may be included in any other website without our express authorisation. Studenty (Ireland) Limited is not responsible for the content of external internet sites which are linked to this site or which are linked from it.
8. All issues regarding this website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
© Studenty (Ireland) Limited 2011
On Studenty.me, information about the way you use the website are collected using permanent and temporary tracking cookies. These cookies are stored on your computer and are not harmful in any way.
The collected information consists of the following:
- The IP address from which you access the website;
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- The addresses of pages from where you followed a link to our site.
Please be aware that no personally identifiable data is recorded by us or by any third parties.
By using this website, you give your consent for the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above. Contact us [link to mailto:email@example.com] here if you have any questions regarding the use of data and tracking cookies.
Posts and comments
All posts and comments on Studenty.me are stored on our web server and will be published and deleted at such a time as we see fit. Comments which are deemed to be unsuitable for the audience will be removed by management without reason.
The views and comments expressed on Studenty.me are those of the author and are not a reflection of the views of Studenty.me management.
We may share information with third parties, but this information will be restricted to the website tracking information outlined above.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org here if you have any questions regarding our policy on posts and comments.